We hope owners of Maryland homes and businesses never need to use our fire and smoke damage restoration service – but if they do, the most important thing after a fire occurs is to secure the area and prevent further damage to the structure and contents. Residential Restorers fire and smoke restoration service professionals will work quickly to restore your home or office back to pre-loss condition by using cleaning systems and equipment that will help eliminate costly replacement of restorable items.
Fire and Smoke Clean Up Services:
- 24/7 Emergency Response dispatched by a live operator
- Direct Insurance Billing
- Emergency Board Up & Tarping.
- Emergency Water Removal
- Remove acidic smoke and soot from surfaces followed by smoke damage
- Take immediate odor-controlling steps
- Clean up and deodorize clothing & personal belongings
- Electronics Evaluation & cleaning
- Pack out, cleaning & storage service to salvage your belongings
- Customized Construction Services to repair your home or office to its pre-loss condition
We can deal directly with your insurance company, eliminating the need to get involved in what can be a confusing, lengthy and frustrating process. Additionally we provide a comprehensive report including a structural damage assessment, contents salvageable/non-salvageable inventory, moisture readings, diagrams of the loss area, itemized bill and digital loss photos to you and your insurance company.
Residential Restorers local smoke damage restoration service providers in Maryland, Virginia and Washington, DC have the knowledge, equipment and experience to facilitate the entire fire & smoke clean up process from start to finish.